So What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” Okoto Enigma
I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the awesome Victoria from Be Careful of Books (Cassie Clare related name = love).
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to their best post(s).
Three Things About Me
1. I enjoy to write as well as read and I’ve been writing the same manuscript for two years and I’ve still not finished the first draft because I keep starting again.
2. My taste in fictional men is horrid. I like them very morally grey.
3. I love to work out.
Questions From Victoria
- Have you picked up any characteristics from your favourite literary characters? If so, which ones? If not, which would you like?
I like to think that my entire personality is a mix and match of my favourite fictional characters I’ve read and seen over the years. I wish I was as sassy and confident as Jace (Shadowhunters), as funny and good a friend as Zuzana (Daughter of smoke and bone) and could fight like Cassian (ACOMAF).
- What do you do when you’re in a reading slump?
I tend to browse books a lot, read more reviews of books I’ve not read yet and are interested in. I’ve got a lot of unread books at home too so sometimes I just pick them up and browse through them.
- What is your least favourite genre to read? Do you have a book you did enjoy in that genre?
I’m not normally a big fan of contemporary so I have to really like the sound of a book in that genre to pick it up but Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman is contemporary YA and one of my absolute favourite books.
- What is something you’re obsessed with at the moment?
Dungeons and Dragons and Panic! at the Disco
- Which book have you been putting off for the longest? Why?
Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. It might not be the longest but I’ve gone to read it so many times and just not got to it yet for one reason or another. I think it will be a book I’m going to love and I think I want the timing to be just right when I read it so I get the most out of it.
Cora from Tea Party Princess
Kirsty from PaperbackPunkRock
Manon from Cafe Manon
Lydia from SilverWolfReads
Jess from JessHeartsBooks
Isla from A Whisper of Ink
Ashley from Thrifty Bibliophile
Mandy from Book Princess Reviews
Steph from A little but a lot
Kelly from Kelly’s Rambles
Questions for my Nominees
- Which fictional world would you live in?
- If you were a fictional character and had an animal companion tell me about them, they can be a fictional creature too.
- What book do you wish you coud read for the first time all over again?
- What is your biggest bookish peeve?
- Where is your favourite place to be?