So I’ve been a little out of touch with my blogging lately, little man starting school has really thrown me out of the loop with a lot of things and my blogging and reading is something that’s taken a bit of a hit. I’ve gone from having scheduled posts or at least ideas/rough ideas for posts weeks in advance to sneaking in a bit of blogging and reading in the small moments I can get and I’m sure it’ll balance out eventually, it just might take some time. Today I decided to do a tag that’s been sitting in my drafts since about last year but I hadn’t got around to doing which is the 100 truths tag about myself. I saved it initially because it reminded me of those silly long questionnaires we used to do on MySpace back in the day so I hope you enjoy finding out a little more about me.
The 100 Truths Tag:
1. What is Your Name?
2. Any Nicknames or Aliases?
Not hugely unless you count Mum from my little man, when I played a lot of WoW people knew me only by my character name which was Evvee. I still get called Jem sometimes which is cool too, I’m not hugely fussed.
3. Your Gender
Female – she/her pronouns.
4. Your Star Sign?
Capricorn and yes I’m as grumpy and controlling as the best of them.
5. How Old Are You?
29 – I honestly feel like I’ve been thirty forever now.
6. Your Relationship Status?
Married for six years as of a couple of weeks ago.
7. Any Children?
Just my little man, the fact he’s at school now is crazy.
8. Any Pets?
Jiji, my void familiar. (Black cat).
9. Any Tattoos/Piercings?
Four ear piercings (have also had nose pierced twice), five tattos but would love a couple more.
10. What Do You Like About Yourself?
11. What Do You Dislike About Yourself?
I’m hella clumsy despite being hyper-aware of my surroundings, I’m really bad at most kinds of social interaction, and often say stupid things or talk too much. I’m fickle and am quick to anger or upset.
12. Right or Left?
13. The Last Thing You Drank:
Apple and Blackcurrant squash.
14. The Last Thing You Ate?
Curry for dinner last night.
15. Your Last Phone Call:
According to my phone, it was my father in law!
16. Your Last Text Message:
From the husband apologising for forgetting to pick up a lasagne from work for the fourth day running.
17. Your Last E-Mail:
From Feline Trickster via Pateron with some awesome progress of two new prints she’s working on!
18. The Last Song You Listened To:
Well, I’m currently listening to “Hold me Tight, or don’t” by Fall Out Boy. Playing D&D tonight so got my Lucien playlist on.
19. The Last Book You Read:
It feels like it’s been so long, I actually had to check! I’m behind on my reading challenge and everything! The last book I read was apparently The Tea Dragon Festival which released this week! You can find my spoiler-free review here.
20. The Last Time You Cried:
Probably a few days ago…
21. The Last Blog You Read:
Cora’s (Tea Party Princess) NEWTS Wrap Up which you can check out here.
22. The Last Person You Spoke To:
My mum. She’s staying the night after playing Dungeons and Dragons with us and chatting while I type.
23. The Last Place You Visited?
Not including the school run twice a day and assuming you don’t mean somewhere mundane like the supermarket then I went to the O2 last Sunday to see Muse in concert.
24. Your Last Holiday Abroad:
A long, long, long time ago I went to Tenerife with my family, I was still in school so it was a fair while ago, I also had my arm in plaster after I badly fractured it which sucked.
HAVE YOU EVER:
25. Got Back With an Ex?
If you count Chris.
26. Been Cheated On?
27. Cheated On Someone?
28. Lost Someone Special To You?
29. Been So Drunk You Threw Up?
30. Fallen Out Of Love With Someone?
31. Met Someone Who Changed You?
32. Been In A Situation Where You Found Out Who Your Real Friends Are?
33. Kissed Someone You Shouldn’t Have?
34. Found Out People Were Talking About You Behind Your Back?
35. Broken Someone’s Heart?
36. Kissed A Stranger?
37. Had Your Own Heart Broken?
38. Had Sex On A First Date?
39. Been Arrested?
40. Been Attracted To Someone That Isn’t The Gender You Usually Find Attractive?
I’m Pansexual so no, I’m attracted regardless of gender.
41. Done Something You Regret?
42. Had A Threesome?
43. Embarrassed Yourself In Public
44. Misjudged Someone?
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS:
45. Do You Believe In God?
Sometimes something like it, haven’t figured it out yet.
46. Do You Believe In Yourself?
47. Do You Believe In Santa Claus?
48. Do You Believe In Ghosts?
49. Do You Believe in Aliens?
I believe there are probably other lifeforms out there yes, believing we’re the only ones in the entire universe seems strange and big-headed.
50. Do You Believe In Miracles?
51. Do You Believe In The Power of Positive Thinking?
I believe it can help dependant on the situation.
52. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
53. Can Money Make You Happy?
Absoloutley. I find a lot of people disagree with me on this and don’t get me wrong you can have money and be miserable as well as not have money and be relatively happy but having enough money to not have to worry about bills or food etc would make me a hell of a lot happier.
54. Would You Describe Yourself As A Feminist?
Yes, I am a person who supports feminism, i.e the advocacy of women’s rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
55. Are You Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?
56. Do You Have Strong Political Beliefs?
I never thought I did and I’m not smart or eloquent so I try not to talk about them often as I can’t articulate well but it turns out I do.
57. Do You Have Strong Religious Beliefs?
Not all all.
58. What Do You Think The Most Important Thing You Can Give A Child Is?
Love and safety – Keeping Ash’s answer here as it’s perfect.
59. Are You Eating Anything:
60. Are You Drinking Anything:
61. What Are You Listening To:
Season one, episode one of Killjoys
62. What Are You Thinking:
It’s getting late and I should head to bed.
63. What Are You Waiting For:
64. What Are You Most Excited For?
65. What’s Your Pet Peeve:
Just one? haha. Being late??
66. What’s Your Favourite Thing:
My family, my kitty, my books and my imagination. – Refusing to pick just one
67. If You Weren’t Answering These Questions What Would You Be Doing?
At this point? Probably housework.
68. Best Friend:
Not sure that I have one.
When I was 12 I think, some boy I met on holiday in Devon.
70. Celebrity Crush:
I think David Boreanaz from Buffy, swiftly replaced by James Masters as Spike obviously.
The first one I remember was our first family holiday to Dawlish in Devon, we stayed in a four story townhouse and I felt like a princess because I got to sleep in the room on the top floor (I was the only one who didn’t mind doing all those stairs every day).
We had so many cats and rabbits and guinea pigs etc when I was younger but I guess my first pet would technically be Jack the Jack Russel who was born the same day as me or maybe our tabby cat Loki who was the first pet I owned myself.
First regret? Who knows! Probably dropping that log on my foot on my first day of school and breaking two of toes?
I worked in a Morrisons cafe and it was fairly crappy but honestly a job I wouldn’t mind so much now.
75. Childhood Memory:
I don’t know how young I was, older than two though as my brother was a little baby and I’m two years older than him. I remember our car breaking down on a hill and everything getting out to push and I was sad I wasn’t allowed to help.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE:
76. Love or Money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook – purely because I use it to talk to my friends more. I do love Twitter though.
78. Hook-Up or Relationship?
79. Dogs or Cats?
80. Coffee or Tea?
81. Beer or Wine?
82. Sweet or Savoury?
83. Introvert or Extrovert?
84. Vampires or Werewolves?
85. Seaside or Countryside?
86. Summer or Winter?
87. Books or Movies?
88. Horror or Comedy?
89. Do You Wish You Could Change The Past?
90. Dream Job:
91. Guilty Pleasure:
The Vampire Diaries. I am absolute trash.
92. What Are You Afraid Of?
Falling and failing.
93. What Was The First Thing You Wanted To Be When You Grew Up?
A journalist, Xena or a mermaid.
94. If You Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?
To be able to control time.
95. If You Could Change Anything About Your Life What Would It Be?
Having more money.
96. Would You Want Immortality?
97. If You Could Interview Anyone Alive or Dead, Who Would You Choose?
Would saying Jay Kristoff be predictable?
98. Would You Say You Are Happy?
On a day to day basis, yes for the most part.
99. What Piece of Advice Would You Give Yourself at Age 18?
Save up, learn to drive, eat better, work out more, find a better job.
100. Where Would You Like To Be In Five Years Time?
Happy and healthy, I’d like to have lost some weight and have a job again.
So now you’ve found out about me tell me one fact about yourself! I won’t tag anyone in particular but if you’d like to do it, as always, consider yourself tagged!