Hit Rewind: a book you go back to again and again?
Romantic Ballads: a book that gives you all those fluttery feels?
Release Radar: a new release book you are excited for?
Discover Weekly: a book you haven’t read yet but want to discover?
Alone Again: your fave book genre to read on your own?
Alternative: an indie book or author everyone should read!
Cheesy Hits: a book full of cheese that you just love?
Summer Hits: a book you re-read every summer?
Power Hour: an empowering feminist book or character you adore?
All Out 10’s: list ten banging books!
- Sanctuary by Vic James
- Vengeful by V.E Schwab
- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- A Good Girls Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
- The Quiet at the End of the World by Lauren James
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
It was surprisingly difficult to pick just ten books!
As usual, if you’d like to try this out for yourself consider yourself tagged and don’t forget to link back to me so I can check out your answers!