So my original Thursday post I had planned for today is taking a HECK of a lot longer than I thought it would, I was just wondering what I would post instead when one of my favourite bloggers/Twitter friends tagged me in this awesome top ten Thursday tag. You can chceck out Delly’s post here.
“Why I am Weird” Tag rules
- List ten weird things about yourself, your life or silly habits that you wouldn’t normally share.
- Tag up to ten people so you can get to know them better.
- Link back to the person who tagged you & the creator
- Comment on the posts of people you tagged!
Why I am Weird
- I LOVE to sing and if I don’t do so on a regular occasion I get super grumpy. I especially love Disney songs, being able to name a huge amount of them within a couple of bars is my special skill.
- I taught myself to swim like a mermaid when I was little and my nan paid for me to go to swimming lessons to learn to swim properly. I adore swimming and I also don’t have to put in any effort at all to tread water, I just float.
- There are certain lines from films, tv shows and video games that can reduce me to tears almost instantly. These include (but are not limited to) “Goodnight Raggedy Man” from Doctor Who, “Had to be me, someone else might have gotten it wrong” from Mass Effect 3 and “You were my new dream” from Tangled.
- I don’t drink tea or coffee and I very very rarely drink hot chocolate, I also really dislike any kind of fizzy drinks. I mostly just drink squash and the occasional glass of milk.
- I play Dungeons and Dragons. Like…A LOT of Dungeons and Dragons. I love all of my characters with their extensive backstories and have playlists for almost of all of them.
- I can get a little obsessive with some fictional characters – not in a way I think would be considered creepy or anything but I will quite often fall into the never-ending hole of YouTube edits. My go-to videos at the moment are usually Reylo, Mon El from Supergirl, Garrus from Mass Effect, Merlin (and Arthur if I really want to hurt) almost any Shadowhunters ones and the occasional Killjoys ones. I used to listen to music and imagine what videos I’d make to the songs and I finally got around to making my own one this year which I’m super proud of (It’s a Killjoys one if you wanted to check it out here)
- I have to have at least a rough plan of what I’m doing for the day or I get stressed out/unmotivated. I love lists and I hate cancelled plans even if I maybe didn’t want to go.
- I have to do things a certain way or I get stressed out and anxious. For example, I have to turn the lights off in the flat a certain way or I worry they’ll explode and I always brush my teeth the exact same way for the same amount of time. I also got so upset about our airer being wonky that I cried.
- I used to be absolutely terrified of cows.
- I have broken every single of one of my toes and fingers at least once as well as both of my arms (almost exactly a year apart).
So there you have it, ten weird facts about me. Feel like sharing ten weird facts about yourself? Then consider yourself tagged! Link back to me and don’t foget to credit Delly for creating the tag if you do so! I can’t wait to learn more about you!